Programmed by Jascha this tool allows you to create universes for Empyrion quite easily.
For now it supports only the sectors and no error detections but it is already a big help. Features are:
- Reading and writing of Sector.yaml
- Editable list of all Data - all axis X, Y, Z.
- Visual Map of Data (Sector/Orbit)
- Drag & Drop to move planets / orbits in all axis X, Y, Z
- Playfields will be automatically connected if in range
- Show AU distance between planets (see Tooltip when hoovering over lines)
- Show Playfield Map visibility ingame by textcolor of planet
Disclaimer: that is the very first version and contains only the sectors.yaml configuration for now. But of course more is coming later on like planet and orbits customization.
Also keep in mind that there is no error checks yet. For example giving a planet a very long name don't let the server start, etc.
How-To Part 1 video
And more coming soon. Of course also to be able to customize planets as you wish.
The tool is free although we would appreciate a donation for the hard work. You can do this and download the tool here